I thought it would be fun to share a few of the strange search phrases that people have used to find this blog. Strangely, I see why some of them would link to us but other just baffle me.
- Kem Forklift â€“ For all things “forklift” visit Verge.
- The beggers waltz â€“ Neither Kevin or myself are graceful enough to dance.
- Driving subconsciously â€“ I like to think that we teach a wide variety of things on this blog but this is not one of themâ€¦yet.
- “cheap way to hang” â€“ This one either. I didn’t realize there was an increasing economic strain for the hanging industry. This one is kind of disturbing. What is one thinking when searching for this term?
- Scary looking people â€“ I just hope this wasn’t linking to our About page.
- White Christians attack â€“ It’s not the white ones I’m worried about it’s the little blue ones. They’re relentless.
- What is happening when a person is coughing up blood â€“ Umm, I don’t know but it’s probably not good.
- Craig Groeschel fraternity â€“ The cats out of the bag, although Craig would probably prefer that all cats were put back into the bag. I am a part of the Craig Groeschel Fraternity. It’s lonely being the only member.
- Forced or punishment haircuts â€“ I thought we could keep our church discipline policies a secret for a little while longer but I have to admit I feel a bit relieved now that you know.