Apparently this whole Twitter thing just keeps getting bigger. I am trying to utilize the tool but just don’t have that many 140 character sized epiphanies to share. Maybe I am just not that interesting or maybe I can’t justify tweeting every little thing throughout my day. It would probably be pretty lame.
- Eating a chicken biscuit, reading blogs. It’s a good morning.
- Answering questions that were submitted from our website (tvfcu.com).
- Restructuring the directories for our intranet.
- My muscles are killing from my work out the other day. Can’t wait to be back in shape.
- Updating our Rate sheets. We have the best around and they still suck.
- Going to see Iron Man tonight. I expect it to stink but I am like a moth drawn to a flame.
Then again, maybe that is all Twitter is about. Maybe I am taking it a bit to seriously.