I guess it all really started in May. I haven’t been blogging a lot lately because I have been so busy at work as well as with LifePoint. I’ll give you a small list of what has been happening at LIfePoint and what is coming.
- Church attendance has been on the increase. We have been seeing a 50% to 75% increase this month versus last month. Granted with our size that sounds bigger than it is, but when you think in averages, that is pretty awesome.
- Weekend giving has been increasing as well. We have a lot of people who are financially tight right now so that is huge.
- We joined with over 1,300 other churches (I have no idea how many are involved anymore) in the launch of a revolutionary series called One Prayer. I shared my one prayer for the church…Lord, make us broken. I will blog more about that later. This is an awesome time in God’s family. If you would like to know more about One Prayer or join the dailt discussion with the church at large please visit oneprayer.com.
- This past Monday we had our first Habitat for Humanity of Cleveland house dedication. It was a lot of fun. We presented the Blackwell family with a gift basket of household supplies and a gift card to get her settled into her new home. You can check out some of the pictures if you would like.
- On June 28th, I am setting the date right here and now because if I don’t it will never happen, we are going to be on the Cleveland Greenway giving out free water to all of the health enthusiasts doing there morning walking. It will be a great way to just be out in the community without any real agenda but to be a blessing.
Well there you have it. A lot of things are happening and I am so excited for what’s next.