Here we are at the 15th and last post of August. It has been a very sad blogging month and I can only strive to make it the last of it’s kind. Here are some thoughts as we head into the long weekend.
- It’s only been 2 days says Angela and I started getting up at 5am to go to the gym. I love it and hate it at the same time.
- I have been going to the gym on and off for the past 6 months but have only been doing cardio up till now. These last two days I have started weight training and I feel like my arms are going to fall off.
- Our church website was down today. Somewhere there was a mix up in the domain renewal. It’s been straightened out and should be up shortly.
- I am really looking forward to Sunday. We are currently in a series that is very relevant…well…everywhere, but especially in our area.
- I am hoping and expecting that our finances are going to start to straighten out soon. Not just LifePoint’s but Angela and mine as well as Kevin and Jessa. I’m sure we are not the only ones but it’s been a rough last few months.
- Busy day tomorrow. I have to pick up our rental truck, hand off the lights we have been using and hopefully schedule a time to get them again before it gets to late, Get a pair of new tires for the car, make a deposit, send off a rent check and most importantly, gear up for Sunday morning.
- I’m tired and need to go to bed. Goodnight.