I am writing this post in an attempt to jar myself into some specific direction. I am hoping that by sharing how I feel it will in some way stabilize me. I really don’t know how to explain it but I feel like I am on some sort of rollercoaster. I will just give you a bullet list of how my thoughts keep changing.
- I am on top of the world. God and I can do anything. Regardless of the problems that rise up I know it is just another opportunity for God to prove how great He is.
- I have so much to do that I don’t even know where to start and it is becoming very overwhelming.
- Could one more thing go wrong? Please? I don’t seem to have enough drama in my life.
- I have finally got my priorities properly aligned. I now can be a better follower of Christ, Husband, Leader.
- I am so out of focus that I can’t seem to concentrate on anything.
- I could really go for a Big Mac right now.
- I’m bored.
- My thoughts are flying by so fast now that I can’t even capture one to write it down.
- I wonder how Angela is doing at work today. I should email her.
- I am so hungry. I really should start eating breakfast.
- The subscriptions to this blog have been increasing a lot over the past few weeks. This post should put an end to that.
- Did I mention that I am so pumped at what God is doing and still going to do at LifePoint.
I’m not really sure why I am feeling the way that I am but I do know that I don’t like it much and would love to move on to other more productive feelings. Maybe I just need a Big Mac after all. Keep me in prayer.